3 Advancements in Dentistry That Will Help the Way You Practice!
Dr. Fugazzotto received his D.D.S. from New York University in 1979 and a certificate in advanced graduate studies in periodontology from Boston University in 1981. Since that time Dr. Fugazzotto has maintained a private practice in periodontics and implant therapy in Milton. Massachusetts.
Dr. Fugazzotto has authored or co-authored over 90 articles in refereed scientific journals, as well as a monograph entitled "Guided Tissue Regeneration: Maximizing Clinical Results." and three textbooks, including "Decision Making in Regenerative and Implant Therapies"; and "Periodontal Restorative Interrelationships: Maximizing Treatment Outcomes". Dr. Fugazzotto is an active member of many organizations, and is a Fellow of the International Team of lmplantology. Dr. Fugazzotto is Senior Editor of Implant Realities and the past US ITI Study Club Coordinator. Dr. Fugazzotto is a visiting lecturer at Harvard University and Tuft University Schools of Dentistry Dr. Fugazzotto lectures nationally and internationally on a multitude of topics.
- How to navigate the world of Digital Dentistry
- How to determine if inhaoral scanning is for you
- Getting the most out of the inhaoral scanner
- Denture and Implant Scanning
- Scanner Shoot Out: Hands-on intraoral scanning demos from industry leaders
- Try every scanner in one evening
- How to provide care for your existing denture patients in two visits
- Getting the most out of your IOS scanner. Implant, crown and bridge workflows
- ROI Support
- Tricks and tips
Date: Thursday, May 18th, 2023
Time: 5:30 - 9:00px
Location: SHEAS BUFFALO THEATRE
646 Main Street • Buffalo, NY 142.02.
CE Credits: 3
RESERVE YOUR SEAT: